Euro Truck Simulator 2 Update 1.35 Game Full Version
We’re happy to announce that after spending some time in internal testing, Experimental Beta and Public Beta, the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Update 1.35 is now ready for all trucking enthusiasts!
As we have said before, this update is really huge so we’d like to thank all those who helped us in testing it. Due to its size, we won’t describe all the details here again (read the Public Beta article please).
Instead, we’d like to address some questions regarding a new feature that was added only a few days ago; GPS voice navigation. As with many other features, please do consider this to be the initial phase. For now, you can choose from 9 different language options (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Turkish and Mandarin Chinese), but we do plan to add more in the future, in addition to other improvements. The beta feedback we’ve received so far has been really positive, but don’t be shy about adding your own on our forum. Your opinion is important to us!
And for those who like short recap videos, here’s ours for this content-packed update!
For the legacy non-Steam edition of ETS2, the update should be ready in a few days.
Some mods, however, may have not caught up yet – this update may effectively break them. So remember that you can always stay on 1.34 or an even older branch. The way to access and select them is: Steam client → LIBRARY → right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 → Properties → Betas tab → select the version you want.
Also, check our modding wiki to get details pertaining to mods for the game.
- Germany improvements, stage 2
- New French roads: A10-A6 (Vive la France! DLC) and A6-N44
- Sardinia island (Italia DLC)
- Scandinavian signage improvements (Scandinavia DLC)
- New special transport routes (various DLCs)
- Purchased container trailers
- Purchased logging trailers
- Browse purchased trailers & accessories
- Double trailers in Germany and Netherlands
- Krone Boxliner for 40ft or 2x20ft containers (Krone DLC)
- Purchased Schwarzmüller reefer, curtain and log trailers; also traffic (Schwarzmüller DLC)
- Adjust purchased trailers without service visit (extendable trailer, sliding tandem)
- Copy truck/trailer configuration across fleet
- Wiper settings improved
- GPS Voice navigation
- Use your own purchased trailers in External Contracts (WoTR)
- Online garage purchase
- Emergency refuelling service
- Input improvements (Steam controller support, Tobii eye tracker support, controller hotplug support, better FF on Linux)
- Razer Chroma support (RGB)
- New options: truck stability, truck suspension, cabin suspension, dual localization of names in map
- Faster job generation for hired drivers
- Lots of new drivers to hire
- Experimental DX11 support
- Curve item (new editor item)
- Walker/mover item improvement
- Multiple LODs for models
- Modded trucks support (in-game function)
- Traffic data improvement
- Vehicle data improvement (COG, wipers, transmission names, bracers sound)
- Randomized cargo model (eg. container color)